We take great pride in providing our clients with a high quality, adaptable and solution based people management service. In every situation we ensure that the needs of our clients are met. Below is an outline of what we do, although no situation, however difficult it may seem to you is beyond our fantastic team......... if your particular situation isn't covered by this list just call Rob on 07900 580 428 to talk through what you need.
General HR advice and support:
- Day to day HR advice dealing with recruitment, contract changes, maternity, paternity etc.
- Disciplinary, grievance, appeal, mediation and conflict resolution.
- Managing performance, objective setting, succession planning and career development.
- We are highly experienced in TUPE, acquisition and merger, including the movement of converting academies into Multi Academy Trusts.
- Occupational Health Services are provided by our fully qualified associate nurses with referrals to specialist occupation health doctors and therapists as appropriate.
Organisational Change and Development:
- Having the right staff to meet the challenges today, and tomorrow, in the right place at the right time to ensure the organisation performs to the highest level.
- Providing modern policies, procedures and frameworks such as pay, performance and capability management that support the organisation ambitions.
- We have extensive experience of organisation development and working proactively with staff and trade unions to achieve this.
Pay and Reward Strategies:
- Giving fair, flexible and affordable opportunity to recognise and reward staff contribution, both financial and non-financial.
- Flexible, accurate and responsive. Our bespoke payroll solution provides a level of service the national providers can’t match.
- End to end payroll and admin service provides for all the required contract and HMRC documentation.
- Experienced and client specific payroll experts ensure a service fitted around the needs of your school.
- All pension, child care scheme and union subscriptions managed.
- A suite of comprehensive management reports keep you in control.
- Our Payroll Admin service provides for fast effecient contract management as well as OH declarations on recruitment and a probationery review reminder service.
Management Development & Training
Working with existing clients we have developed a range tailored staff development programs designed to better prepare staff to meet the management challenges of a modern school and get the best from the HR environments we are helping to create for our clients. Current programmes include training to support both teaching and non teaching staff with performance management, appraisals, difficult conversations, contracts best practice, reception duties and first aid.
Senior Leadership Coaching:
We can provide 1-2-1 coaching for aspiring and existing members of the senior leadership team. This will be hugely supportive in terms of succession planning for your future and supporting the development ambitions of your staff.
Governor Training and Support:
- We have staff who are currently Governors and have been Governors across primary and secondary schools with current experience.
- We are acutely aware of the challenges facing governing bodies in the now and in the future.
- We offer training and support in general HR, employment law, and TUPE transfer.
- We also offer coaching and support for new Chairs and Deputies.
Let us handle your recruitment – our team will support you through the complete process of locating, identifying and securing the best people for your organisation.
- We will assist you in defining the people specifications and core competencies needed for your roles.
- We can advise and arrange on advertising solutions to best tailor candidates to you.
- Offering a range of support, we can help with shortlisting through to suggesting recruitment day agendas and logistics.
- We are happy to provide first stage interview filtering services or other interview support as required.
- After selection, we can manage the process through to completion, including obtaining references, negotiating offers and issuing contracts.
If you are interested in any of these services call Rob on 07900 580428 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to meet with you at a time, date and location to suit you and discuss your people management needs.